enacos is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
enacos may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check back anytime to see what changes have been made.
What we collect
We collect information from you when you register interest in our products or services.
We may collect the following information:
– Personal information such as your name.
– Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
– Information such as address details, preferences and interests
– Other information relevant to online forms, surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us:
– Provide or improve services you need.
– Contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
– To meet any contract commitments we make to you.
– An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services.
Any new customer can only be contacted if consent has been given via any of the means listed at the beginning of this section. We only send communications you have consented to.
Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this notice.
We would like to send you information about products and services but will not share any of your information with third parties and will solely be used by enacos alone.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name or please write to us at Keurenplein 41-C180 1069 CD Amsterdam
Access to your data and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, email email@example.com and include your name or please write to us at Keurenplein 41-C180 1069 CD Amsterdam.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information we are provided through the websites will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
All our sites with SSL certificates enjoy communication between the web browser and our data centres protected by 256-bit SSL encryption.
You should understand data transmitted online is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable this will be done through online travel agents or over the phone directly
Data Protection Officer
enacos has fewer than 250 employees and does not engage in large-scale monitoring of sensitive personal data. As such we consider that we are not obligated to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Data Breach Notification
Our responsibility to notify all customers of a data breach within 72 hours is acknowledged.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Information accessibility & disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to a third-party for any of the following reasons:
– Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
– At any time when we are legally required to, we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
– To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk.
– We will not otherwise sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
– We may use your personal information to send you information via a 3rd party Email Marketing software.
– All third-party service providers we work with are carefully vetted and highly trusted by us, and your data is protected by stringent security and confidentiality measures as well as applicable data protection laws. We only provide our service providers with the data that they require in order to perform the services that we have employed them to do – they will never use your data for any other purposes.